Car competed at 24 hours of Le Mans in 2017 and 2019. Extensive spares package available at separate price, inventory of spares provided upon request. Car immediately eligible in multiple championships such as WEC, IMSA WeatherTech, ELMS, AsLMS and others.
Car located in Europe.
No engine with car as all series require engine lease through Gibson Automotive to comply with current regulations for the LM P2 category.
• monocoque carbon - HP Composites
• bodywork carbon HP Composites
• length: 4745mm - width: 1900mm - wheelbase: 3010mm
• weight: 930kg
• double wishbone
• pushrod, torque rod at the front and spring at the rear
• latest generation of 4-way shock absorbers
• adjustable anti-roll bar system
• 3rd element front and rear
• 6-speed sequential gearbox Hewland TLS-200 with magnesium casing
• cooled by oil exchanger
• semi-automatic pneumatic steering wheel paddle system Hewland
• electric power steering Kayaba
ENGINE & ELECTRONICS*
• Gibson Technology GK428 - V8, 4,2 litres, 600 hp
• data acquisition system and integrated telemetry to the ECU - Cosworth MQ12Di
• master-cylinder AP Racing
• 6-piston calipers Brembo
• Ø15'' front and rear carbon discs AP Racing
• Ø18'' magnesium OZ Racing - front width: 12,5'' - rear width: 13''
• 2017 FIA rules
• 6-point harness Sabelt
• headrest compatible with Hans device