Safely, securely, and legally haul and store fuel for the car, bike, sled, quad, etc. and save space inside the trailer. Give yourself a piece of mind know that you have enough fuel to get through multi-day event and that you have taken measures to haul the fuel safely, securely, and effectively protecting your investment. States limit the amount of fuel that can be haul without a placards and the amount varies depending on the type/size of containers. Example: small containers such as 5-gallon plastic cans are limited to 440 lbs. of fuel or 1,000 lbs. in bulk containers such as 55 gallon drums. Note: one 30-gallon tank full of fuel weights approximately 280 lbs. Three tanks will come in under the 1,000 lbs. limit. (pictured)
The material the tanks are constructed from will depend on the fuel that will be stored in them, aluminized steel for gasoline and mild steel for alcohol. The basic size holds 30 gallons and will fit between the frame rails and cross members of most trailers with 16” on center cross members. Custom sizes can be accommodated; please discuss before ordering.
The tanks have 4 types of ports:
• 2” NPSC flange with a Square pipe plug (can be replaced with a drum cap) that will accept a barrel pump
• Standard threaded unleaded fuel cap for filling at a station.
• .5” MPT flange with plug for plumbing up a fuel pump for dispensing or feeding a generator, etc.
• .5” MPT flange with Rollover valve for gasoline, plugged for alcohol.
Accessing the ports can be to accomplished several ways, one example is included and more pictures of will be available soon.
These fuel tanks are baffled and adhere to all current federal and state regulations. All tanks are pressure and safety tested to ensure high quality standards are maintained. These standards are achieved by production employees who are certified in a variety of welding processes:
• Certified pressure testing conducted in-house
• Quality control standards consistently implemented
• EPA Certified